24 June 2021 14:00-16:00（UTC+8）Open for Registration
Convenience, personalized service, and memorable experiences—that's the modern customer expectation. As more retail companies start to deal directly with their customers both online and offline, the dynamics of customer experience are changing.
The traditional retail and e-commerce industry of the past has led to a lack of engagement with customers—now it' s time to get closer to your consumers.
Digital transformation offers retail organizations an opportunity to learn more about their customers, engage with them and deliver on their expectations with a seamless customer experience. That being said, digitally transforming your business can be quite a complex project.
ON 24 June 2021 14:00-16:00
Our digital experts from Monstarlab China and AWS Cloud China, will walk you through the changing trend of Retail CX and how retail companies can adapt and seize on Digital Transformation opportunities to drive businesses.
Why you should attend: :
- The advantages of fulfilling customers' needs with a seamless digital experience
- Best practices to build a connected digital experience
- Know-hows to lead digital transformation strategy within an organization
- How to leverage Data & Analytics to drive omnichannel businesses
Topics we cover:
- how to connect with customers in a deeper level — Digital Products & Experiences
- Anthea Zhang, a Digital Strategy expert at Monstarlab China, will share how UX strategies and new technologies can improve consumer communication and experience with digital customer experience case studies.
- How data drives businesses growth — Use AI for marketing to build stronger customer relationships
- Josie Cheng, CPG Growth Solution Lead at AWS Cloud China, will share her knowledge on data-driven strategies to help companies seize opportunities.
Who should attend:
Multinational retail companies operating in China (c-level Director/Manager of Digital, Product, Project department, Marketing department)
Register NOW for this free webinar, for a discussion with digital experts on how you can empower your organizations to deliver a differentiated customer experience.
We will get in touch with you 1-2 days after registration.
How to register：Fill out the registration form below.
Type of the event：Online Webinar
The link to the webinar will be notified by email 2 working days before the webinar. Please make sure that the contact information you fill in is correct.
Webinar document sharing：Any relevant documents will be shared by email within 3 working days after the webinar.
For webinars and related digital inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinese will be used throughout the webinar
我同意 I agree to Monstarlab的个人信息保护方针